Summer Essentials 2017

by - setembro 23, 2017


Com o verão a acabar é fácil ver quais foram os meus companheiros dos dias solarentos. Estes meninos andaram sempre comigo na mala, com a exceção da paleta, obvio, e o iluminador que varia de semana para semana.

With summer ending, it's easy to see who my companions of the sunny days were. These babies lived in my handbag for the last 3 months, with the exception of the palette, of course, and the highlighter that changed from week to week.


Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation – Adoro esta base. É super fácil de aplicar e retocar com o bónus de ter uma ótima cobertura, duração e acabamento natural. Se tiverem curiosidade podem ver o post detalhado aqui.  

Benefit Ready, Set, Brow – Quanto mais uso este gel para as sobrancelhas, mais gosto dele. A escova é a minha favorita, cobre todos os pelinhos sem borrar a pele e fixa-os durante o dia todo. Se quiserem conhecer mais produtos da Benefit para as sobrancelhas cliquem aqui!

Tarte Lights Camara Lashes – Na ultima encomenda que fiz na Tarte recebi esta miniatura de uma das mascaras bestsellers da marca. Percebo o porque de meio mundo adorar esta menina, ela dá um volume natural e aguenta o dia todo. Vou escrever um post detalhado sobre ela mal chegue a versão em full size cá a casa.

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation – I love this foundation. It is super easy to apply and retouch with the bonus of having a great coverage, duration and a natural finish. If you’re curious about it check out my detailed post here.

Benefit Ready, Set, Brow – The more I use this eyebrow gel, the more I like it. The brush is my favorite, it covers all the little hairs without messing the skin and they stay put all day. If you want to know more about Benefits eyebrow products click here!

Tarte Lights Camara Lashes – In my last Tarte order I received this mini of one of their bestsellers mascaras. I now realize why half the world loves this baby, it gives a natural volume and it lasts all day. I’ll write a more detailed post when I get the full size version.


Benefit Cheek Parade – Esta foi a minha melhor compra este ano! Tenho blushes incríveis num sitio só, de tamanho original por muito menos dinheiro. A minha parte favorita é usa-la também nos olhos quando tenho que sair de casa depressa. Podem ver o post aqui!

Avène Emulsion SPF 50+ oil free – Este foi o primeiro protetor solar que comprei para usar no dia a dia. Eu tinha 17 anos e achei-me uma senhora por cuidar da minha pele, claro que com o passar do tempo o protetor solar foi posto de parte e só nos últimos 3 anos é que voltei a usá-lo religiosamente. Este custou 14€ na Primor e é incrível para peles mistas, não nos deixa oleosas mas também não tem aquela textura estranha que admite ser “mate”. Vou o comprar outra vez mal este chegue ao fim.

Benefit Cheek Parade – This was my best purchase this year! It has an incredible blush range in one place, all of them full size for a quarter of the price. My favorite part is wearing it on my eyes when I have to leave home quickly. You can see the full post here!

Avène Emulsion SPF 50+ oil free – This was the first sunscreen I bought to use on a day to day basis. I was 17 years old and I found myself very mature for taking care of my skin, of course that over time the sunscreen was set aside and only in the last 3 years did I use it again religiously. This cost € 14 at Primor and is incredible for combination skin. It doesn’t leave us feeling oily but also it doesn’t have that super strange texture that claims to being "matte". I'll repurchase it again for sure.


Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Rose Matter – Esta cor é tão gira para esta altura do ano! É um rosinha quente que combina com os todos os meus blushes vibrantes, sejam rosa, laranja ou coral. Podem ver a cor aqui!

Huda Liquid Matte Bombshell – O meu batom liquido favorito! Nem acredito que a Huda chegou a Portugal! Podem esperar muitos posts sobre os produtos dela porque tenho uma obsessão gigantesca com estes batons. Podem ficar a saber tudo aqui!

Kat Von D Bachelorette – Este batom também mereceu estar no meu post de favoritos de verão do ano passado (aqui), por isso sabem que é mesmo adorado. Cores destas ficam lindas no ano inteiro, mas no verão não saem dos meus lábios!

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Rose Matter – This color is so cute for this time of year! It is a warm rose that compliments with all my vibrant blushes, be it pink, orange or coral. You can see the true shade here!

Huda Liquid Matte Bombshell – My favorite liquid lipstick! I cannot believe that Huda is already sold in Portugal! You can expect many posts about her products because I have a gigantic obsession with these lipsticks. Check out my full review here!

Kat Von D Bachelorette – This lipstick also deserved a spot on my summer favorites post from last year (here), so know it’s truly loved. Colors like these look beautiful all year long, but in the summer they do not leave my lips!


Quais são os vossos essenciais de verão? Gostaram do Flamingo Flávio? Se quiserem um amiguinho destes passem pelo instagram @kabpt!

What are your summer essentials? Did you like Flamingo Flavio? If you want a little friend like mine check out @kabpt on instagram!

You May Also Like

4 comentários