Maquillalia Haul #3

by - julho 14, 2015


A algum tempo, a Maquillalia fez a oferta de um saco com 5 produtos full size numa compra, igual ou superior, a 30€. Ora vou vos mostrar o que veio para a minha casa.

Some time ago, Maquillalia was offering a goody bag with 5 full size products, if you spent more than 30€. I couldn't resist, so I ordered some new babies.


Comprei o Betty-Lou Manizer, o bronzeador da famosa colecção do The Balm. Só devo experimentar este menino no pico do verão, até lá fica com as irmãs na gaveta.

I bought the Betty-Lou Manizer, the bronzer/iluminator from The Balm. This is another item that I will only try out in the summer, until them it will stay with its sisters in my drawer.


Foi desta vez que decidi experimentar a marca I <3 Makeup, escolhi a cor bursting with love da gama dos Blushing Hearts.

So, finally I decided to try the brand I <3 Makeup. I picked up the shade bursting with love from the Blushing Hearts range! It’s a very shimmery pink blush with 3 different tones that can be mixed or used individually. 



Não podia deixar passar o Pro-concealer HD (5€) da L.A. Girl. Escolhi a cor mais pálida, classic ivory mas não me parece que seja clara o suficiente para a minha pele, vou então esperar pelo verão para abrir o tubo.

I could not pass the new Pro-concealer HD (5€) from L.A. Girl. Even though I chose the lightest shade, in classic ivory, I don’t think it will match me, so I will wait for the summer to open up the tube.


Da mesma marca escolhi um lápis em gel na cor Dark Brown (5€). Prefiro os lápis de olhos deste género, são muito mais macios e pigmentados que os tradicionais. Este lápis surpreendeu-me, posso dizer que é tão bom como os famosos Supershock da Avon.

From the same brand I got the gel pencil in the shade Dark Brown (5€). I prefer eyeliners like this, because they are softer and more pigmented than the traditional kohl pencils. This one in particular surprised me, I can surely say that its as good as the famous “Supershock” eyeliners from Avon


Comprei também o Glazed Lip Paint (4,99€) na cor Seduce. É um gloss muitíssimo pigmentado, é pouco (ou quase nada) peganhento e tem um cheiro a menta. A cor que escolhi é um roxo com tons de rosa, faz me lembrar um pouco da cor girl about town da MAC quando está esbatido.

I also bought the Glazed Lip Paint (4,99€) in the shade Seduce. It’s a really, really, really pigmented gloss, not at all sticky and smells like mint. The shade I bought reminds me a bit of girl about town (from M.A.C), when sheered out.


Betty-Lou Manizer Iluminador - Bursting with love Blush - Dark brown Eyeliner - Seduce Lip Gloss

Para concluir recebi um saco cheio de mimos! Este trazia 2 vernizes da fashionista, 1 lilás e um bordeux (preço original 3,90€), um blush liquido da mememe na cor Cupid’s Kiss (preço original 7,40€), um jumbo lip pencil da MUA (preço orignal 3,99€), e uma palete de sombras da makeup revolution (preço original 7,99€).

The last thing that I have to show you is the surprise bag! Mine had 2 nail polishes from Fashionista, a lilac one and a burgundy one (original price 3,90€ each), a liquid blush from Mememe in the shade Cupid’s Kiss (original price 7,40€), a jumbo lip pencil from MUA (original price 3,99€) and a eye shadow palate from I <3 Makeup (original price 7,99€).





You May Also Like

0 comentários