Lime Crime Velvetines - Reviews & Swatches

by - maio 08, 2015













Hoje vou vos mostrar o que o carteiro acabou de trazer: Os Velvetines da Lime Crime


Today I am going to show you what the mail man just brought me: The Lime Crime Velvetines!





Apesar da polémica que a marca Lime Crime tem recebido nos últimos meses eu não conseguia conter a minha curiosidade então encomendei os 2 Velvetines que estavam na minha lista de desejos à anos!

Even with all the buzz about the Lime Crime company and its owner, I couldn't contain my curiosity so I bought the 2 Velvetines that were in my wishlist for years!





Comprei no site inglês love makeup a 13,5£ cada. Aviso que estão sempre esgotados por lá.... por isso preparem-se para esperar!


I bought them in the British site love makeup for 13.5£ each. Just a warning they are always sold out.... be prepared to wait!





As cores são o "Cashmere", um nude mesmo, mesmo, MESMO frio e completamente fora do vulgar, e o "Wicked", uma cor de sangue pura. 


Estes batons tem uma textura liquida que seca completamente matte, e a melhor parte é que não transferem a cor.

The shades I got were "Cashmere", a really, really, REALLY nude shade with a cool undertone, and "Wicked", a true blood red. 

These lipsticks have a really liquid texture and dry completely matte, and the best part is that the are touch-proof and transfer-proof.




 L - R: Cashmere - Wicked

You May Also Like

0 comentários