Maquillalia Haul #2

by - fevereiro 03, 2015

Comecei o mês de Fevereiro com uma encomenda na Maquillalia. Desta vez comprei 2 coisas que já desejava à bastante tempo: O “Complete Eye Set” da Zoeva e o “Rose Powder Blush” da Milani.

I started the month of February with an order on the Maquillalia site. This time I bought 2 things that I wanted for a long time: the “Complete Eye Set” from Zoeva and the “Rose Powder Blush” from Milani.


Tenho uns quantos pincéis da Zoeva que comprei individualmente ao longo do ano passado, mas sempre quis experimentar o conjunto completo. O “Complete Eye Set” vem com 12 pincéis e um estojo. Podem o encontrar os conjuntos todos da marca aqui!

I have a couple of Zoeva brushes that I bought individual in the last year, but I always wanted to try the full eye set. The “Complete Eye Set” comes with 12 brushes and a clutch. You can find a full list of all the sets available here!


  
142 - CONCEALER BUFFER

  224 - LUXE DEFINED CREASE

   226 - SMUDGER

    227 - LUXE SOFT DEFINER

  228 - LUXE CREASE

 230 - LUXE PENCIL

  231 - LUXE PETIT CREASE

  234 - LUXE SMOKEY SHADER

   237 - DETAIL SHADER

    315 - FINE LINER

 317 - WING LINER

 322 - BROW LINE

Já tenho alguns blushes da Milani mas esta linha ainda não tinha chegado à Maquillalia. Mal vi o banner na página deles não hesitei. Escolhi a cor “tea rose” é um rosa sem brilho muito natural.

I have some of the baked blushes from Milani but the rose powder blushes weren’t available on Maquillalia yet. So when I saw the banner on their site I didn’t thought twice. I got the shade “tea rose”, it’s a natural pink with no shine.



You May Also Like

0 comentários